Monday, December 18, 2006

All in God's Timing

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:DlPadknVoqQ8VM:http://www.lakewood.cc/images/pc/speakers/joel.jpg
Joel Osteen

Today's Scripture
"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." (Proverbs 16:9)
Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
This world is a fast, go-go place where people want things "my way, in my time and for my life." Many people think that the world will give them what they are trying to get . . . and that it's up to them to take what they want. But that's simply not true. Yes, you are called to action and you must go out there and live life, but God has blessings for you that He wants you to be patient and wait on. You can plan your whole life, all the way to the end, but the Bible says that the Lord determines your steps, not you. Give yourself over to Him and be patient and wait upon the Lord and His blessings!

A Prayer for Today
God, help me not to be impatient, but to wait upon You and what You want to bless me with. Give me the strength not to give in to the way the world runs life, because I know that You have all of my steps designed. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

God enjoys blessing His children. He wants to do wonderful things in your life and in every area where you have influence. To truly experience His blessings and His favor, choose to serve Him daily.

Lakewood Church: www.lakewood.cc | Joel Osteen Ministries: www.joelosteen.com

No comments: