Saturday, December 23, 2006

Veronica Parker: Just a reminder!!

This is especially a good reminder as we enter a NEW YEAR!

Don't spend major time with minor people. If there are people in your life who continually disappoint you, break promises, stomp on your dreams, too judgmental, have different values and don't have your back during difficult times...that is not a friend.

To have a friend, be a friend. Sometimes in life as you grow, your friends will either grow or go. Surround yourself with people who reflect values, goals interests and lifestyle you have or want.

When I think of any of my successes, I am thankful to GOD from whom all blessings flow, and to my family and friends who continue to enrich my life. Over the years my phone book has changed because I changed for the better. At first you think you're going to be alone, but after a while, new people show up in your life who make your life so much sweeter and easier to endure.

Remember what your elders used to say, "Birds of a feather flock together. If you're an eagle, do yourself a favor, don't hang around chickens: Chickens Can't Fly!

I love the Lord and I thank HIM for all that he does in my life everyday and in every way. I do love Jesus and HE is my source of existence. HE keeps me functioning each and everyday and without Him, I would and will be nothing.

Remember this: Be Positive - Be Progressive - Take the time to make a positive difference in someone's life and remember this also: you walk by faith, not by sight!!!

Today, I wish you a day of extraordinary miracles!

No comments: